Our friend Justin Boudreaux is the culinary king of backyard bayou cuisine! Scotty Peppers dropped by Boudreaux's Backyard for a pairing of our new Chinatown-inspired ZING DYNASTY Sichuan Habanero with some Louisiana-inspired Crawfish & Crab Drunken Noodles — a true Cajun-Asian fusion of Bayou Gotham heat ’n’ soul!
· 4 cloves garlic minced
· 1 tsp grated ginger
· 3 stalks bok choy
· 1/2 large carrot julienned
· 3 green onions
· 2 small peppers julienned
· Fresh basil
· 1/2 lb crawfish tails
· 1/2 lb lump crab
· 12oz cooked thick rice noodles
· 2 Tbsp Brown sugar
· 2 Tbsp Fish sauce
· 4 Tbsp crab paste
· 2 tbsp Bayou Gotham Zing Dynasty
· 4 Tbsp Oyster sauce
· Boil rice noodles in salted water until al dente. Strain and set aside.
· Make sauce by whisking together all ingredients.
· Heat oil in wok or large sauté pan. Cook vegetables until browned but not fully soft. Add in garlic and ginger and cook until fragrant.
· Add in sauce and bring to simmer.
· Add in crawfish tails and pasta. Toss to combine.
· Fold in crab and fresh cut basil.